Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veradun
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Need a Mods Help Please :)

Hello! 

Let me try to write this as simple as possible; I signed up to BT Infinity 2 last month, and I was supposed to get a new line installed in an upstairs bedroom (office) for free, as that is where I want the hub to be. On the engineers day of visit, he didn't come to install one, just activated my line from the box outside. I then contacted BT, who said it was an error and that they were sorry, and said they would call me within 48 hours to arrange an appointment date for the line. A few days later, Open Reach themselves emailed me, stating that they were looking into the matter. Another week passed, and they informed me that this wasn't their problem, and I should contact BT directly for an appointment. 

Now it's been a few weeks, as I've been away from the home. I just tried calling to arrange this but the line quality not to mention the confusion of this problem made it very difficult, and I just spent 30 minutes on the phone only to find out the operator misunderstood and almost made a new order.

I know the mods on this forum are very good at fixing this problems, and there's no urgent rush at the moment. So could a staff member look into this for me and arrange a free installation of a second line (to plug the hub into) for this upstairs room?

Thank you, Steve.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Need a Mods Help Please :)

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

They will give you a chat link for the UK order team.

0 Ratings
Veradun
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Thank you 🙂

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 4

Hi Veradun,

I am really sorry to hear that about the problems you have had with your order.

I've dropped you a private message, which includes the link to our order team. You can chat with them online.  This order team is based in the UK and will own your complaint until everything is sorted out.

Should you have any further problems after speaking with this team please let us know.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings