cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 10

Need help

Have tried to connect to bt sport when i have tried to play espn on my laptop i get an error code 6030 with another code below VC019 how can i remedy this. I have installed the latest silverlight available have the homehub 4 unsure what to do next. Any ideas

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 2 of 10

Re: Need help

Same problem here ....

been trying for 2 days now .... 

XP SP3 via OPERA / IE / CHROME, none of which work !!!!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 10

Most of us are having the same problem ! BT have spent 3.1 billion to air sports for existing bt customer's till 2015, waste of money and a waste of time viewing the bt app on your computer or laptop.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 10

@Tech3 wrote:

Most of us are having the same problem ! BT have spent 3.1 billion to air sports for existing bt customer's till 2015, waste of money and a waste of time viewing the bt app on your computer or laptop.

I sympathise with those who are having problems with BT Sport, but wild statements like this do nothing to take things forward. Most of us are not having the same problem and find that it's not a waste of time viewing on a computer.

Anyway, those who are having the problem reported by the OP might find this page helpful.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Expert
Message 5 of 10

@carmyllie1 wrote:

Have tried to connect to bt sport when i have tried to play espn on my laptop i get an error code 6030 with another code below VC019 how can i remedy this. I have installed the latest silverlight available have the homehub 4 unsure what to do next. Any ideas

Try updating the device drivers for your display adapter

Have you set your clock to 24-hour format and the correct time?

Try the Silverlight fixit http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2608523

--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 10

Well I am having the same problems. The help link doesn't even have VCO19 listed. What a crock o' ****

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Expert
Message 7 of 10

The license contains an unsupported license protection.
--
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 8 of 10

Erm, I think you will find that the negative publicity around this at the weekend will be extremely bad for BT. If you are going to spend money on buying football make sure you have the infastructure set up to allow your customers to see it. I have 6 or 7 friends who have infinity and have tried to watch BT Sport 1 online, none of them have manged to do it. Although not a scentific poll, I would suggest that there are thousands of these customers across the country.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 9 of 10

Update display adapters!! why??
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Expert
Message 10 of 10

Because when I installed it on Windows 8, updating the device drivers got it working
--
0 Ratings