cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 30

Re: Neighbours have fast broadband with yourselves and I have only been offered 3mb guaranteed packa

Go to solution

thank you for this. I was able to see what cabinet I am assigned to and also what my neighbour has. I am on 5 and they are on 11. I will add the pictures. Thank you. Just trying to work through what people have said to see if there is a resolution.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 30

Re: Neighbours have fast broadband with yourselves and I have only been offered 3mb guaranteed packa

Go to solution

It seems available on another cabinet. Maybe that cabinet is full? I really don't know but that is my neighbour. Just trying to work out how to show the screenshots. 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 30

Go to solution

Use the camera icon in the toolbar. Only visible on the desktop site, not the mobile version of the forum.

Message 14 of 30

Go to solution

You need to use the camera icon. 

how to upload photo.PNG

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 15 of 30

Go to solution

myhouse.jpgneighbours.png

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 30

Go to solution

thank you

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 30

Go to solution

I hope it's not full. But you might be right. 

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 30

Go to solution

If that is your address at top and neighbour below then as you can see you are not on the same cabinet hence the difference in speed. 

Before you ask openreach will not move you to another cabinet just to get better speed. This has been covered numerous times on the forum

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 19 of 30

Go to solution

my hope now is that someone can check cabinet 11 to see if it's full and if not allow me to be switched to it if that's an option. Thank you for trying to help. It's really disappointing if I can't watch any shows and for security of the building. 

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 30

Go to solution

do you think the cabinet 5 might have a better speed for me in it if they did something? I can't imagine everyone in cabinet 5 only gets 3mb

0 Ratings