Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HowAboutThat
Aspiring Contributor
Message 121 of 151

Re: Netflix connection error

Go to solution

I called BT and of course they had no idea what I was talking about and left me even more frustrated. Is there a reference I should quote or a special team/number I can call to get this sorted?

0 Ratings
NJP100
Aspiring Contributor
Message 122 of 151

Go to solution
To Neil it seems the BT technical teams have not been briefed which is causing more angst and frustration. Please can you provide some clear instructions as to how to communicate with the team and on what telephone number and with what reference. I have been quiet for a while now but you can I am sure sense the latest frustration. This is not helping me view BT as a quality provider any more. Thanks.
feefee
Beginner
Message 123 of 151

Go to solution

i contacted customer assistant via bt.custhelp.com via  'chat ' Abhishek advised me to contact the BT tech expert team and to ring 0800 032 118, rang them they told me i needed the Broadband TV dept and to ring  0800 111 4567 he didnt know anything about the Netflix problem he said he could only test the line to the house and was not authorised to advise me to change the settings on my TV so could not help! I told him that we had a Hub3 and maybe that was the problem and he said not. 

Please can you advise what I should do now?

AntonyMMM
Beginner
Message 124 of 151

Go to solution

Just had an excruciating call to tech support about this Netflix issue - they had no idea what I am talking about. Useless.

sisterray
Aspiring Contributor
Message 125 of 151

Go to solution
Has anyone been contacted by BT yet from the forum. I'm assuming we will receive an email?
0 Ratings
MrSpacedOut
Beginner
Message 126 of 151

Go to solution

I am also having this error, and based on the previous posts relating to the knowledge of the help desk to be able to help I would like to register my desire to be contacted about a solution.

I am having the issue with my Panasonic Viera 4K TV and more intermittently on my PS4, in both cases the error disappears when conecting to another network (Phone as a hotspot).

0 Ratings
Brendan2
Beginner
Message 127 of 151

Go to solution

I also have this issue that started a few weeks ago on my LG tv.  About the same time whatsapp stopped sending and downloading images.

Help!

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 128 of 151

Go to solution

Hi guys,

Thanks all for posting. I've passed on the problems you've posted about the tech help guys but please persevere with them in the meantime. Just be sure to mention it's a Smart TV / Netflix problem so the advisor can follow the correct diagnostics.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
norriemackay
Beginner
Message 129 of 151

Go to solution

That's fine thanks but can you please give me the best number to phone. Thanks. 

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 130 of 151

Go to solution

Hi @norriemackay,

The number is 0800 111 4567.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings