cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 16

Re: Help with speed and disconnecting

Paddy thank you for replying to my post and I have sent you my details via contact the mods hopefully you can get to the bottom of this and sort my problem out. Also thanks to Keith for your help I appreciate any help regarding this as to be totally honest it is so annoying.

May I ask what happens now?

And thanks again 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 12 of 16

Hi @Sjfc1884,

Thanks for confirming. I can see we have your details. There are a few cases a head of you in the queue and we'll reply as soon as we can.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 13 of 16

Hi @Sjfc1884,

Thanks for taking my call today. Can you take a look at How do I change the wi-fi channel on my BT Hub? and let me know if that helps. I'll be in touch on Monday to follow up.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 16

David,

Thanks for getting in touch today i appreciate the help you are giving me. I have reset the 2.4ghz to channel 11 and reset the 5ghz to channel 44.Hope that is ok need to forgive me cause am not exactly switched on when it comes to PC matters etc.

Before i done the manual change of channels i tried to rescan the channels i followed the link according to the website to the correct part of the hub but the rescan feature was not there not sure if it has dissapeared or am just being silly but the feature was there last friday when technical support took me to it over the phone. Anyways i have maually changed the channels and we will see how that goes.

I have also ordered an ethernet cable from amazon and that should be here thursday ( joys of living in south west scotland you need to order things online no PC shops So when that arrives and the speed drops i will run a speedtest at bt wholesale.

Yet again thanks for the help.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 16

Re: Network Uptime Dc Slow Speeds

David or one of the other mods

I had to cancel the engineer for Tuesday as I need to go to the hospital if it is possible could you please make sure the engineer has been cancelled thanks.

David I will speak to you when you phone later in the week but I think it may be a couple of weeks before I can reschedule an engineer due to family commitments.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 16 of 16

Re: Network Uptime Dc Slow Speeds

Hi @Sjfc1884,

Sorry to hear you have to cancel the appointment. I hope everything is ok with you. Don't worry about the engineer visit, it's all been cancelled. I'll be in touch later in the week.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings