cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 31 of 33

Re: Network upgraded, download slow, upload much faster!

Go to solution

don't bother with 3rd test.

your profile is stuck at 135 so email the mods for assistance with your account and phone number and a link back to this thread.  It needs kicked into action  forum.moderation.team@bt.com

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
LeeM
Contributor
Message 32 of 33

Go to solution

Will do thank you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
LeeM
Contributor
Message 33 of 33

Go to solution

Solved! Thank you.

I got an email from the mods telling me my profile had been kicked up from 135. I got home to find my new router had arrived. So tested speed again on the old router, got about 400Kb down, up has remained good, did this a few times and remained stable at that rate. Hooked up the new HH router and now I am getting 8.5Mbs down and 400K up. Very happy.

So I guess the router was part of the problem? Even with the profile reset on the old router I was still stuck at a lower rate. Anyway it was the forum that got me there, got an engineer out, which resulted in a new router and my profile being jacked up per the mail from the mods this morning.

Thank you all!

Now I'm looking forward to infinity!

Lee.

0 Ratings