Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wictod
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

New BT Cloud Update ... basic problems still exist

Hi,

I've got the latest BT Updates.. Currently my cloud is in a right mess, loads of duplicate files and am trying to clean it up manually. I am trying to download files from the Cloud but it's not working.

1. If I select the files and get a tick in the box, any more than a couple at a time it won't download.. no error message just sits there.

2. If I try and move the files to another folder then I get an error saying try again?

Apart from the fact there's no easy way to select files other than manually checking each individual item it won't download for anything more than a handful of files.

Surely this must work, it's so basic a function how can the developers issue yet another update without basic functionality working?  Is there a modertaor who can look at this and give me the email of the developers so I can let them know this just doesn't work at a basic level. I've spent most of my weekend trying to sort this out but am just **bleep** in the wind here..

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
NeilO
Message 2 of 3

Re: New BT Cloud Update ... basic problems still exist

@wictod I'm really sorry about the problems you're having with the BT Cloud service, we are aware of this issue and working on a fix.  We've posted an update on this thread and will update it when we get further info from the Cloud team.

0 Ratings
wictod
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: New BT Cloud Update ... basic problems still exist

Hi NeilO,

Thanks for the quick response. I'll down tools and wait until BT have sorted then. I still can't believe the basic functions are not working though.. ok enough moaning from me, let's see what transpires over the next couple of weeks>

Regards

0 Ratings