cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

New BT Mail problems

Hi there

I was wondering whether anyone could help me out with the new BT Mail.  

Yesterday morning, i logged in to my mail as usual, and was faced eith the new BT Mail screen

I went through the process of setting up ther BT ID, and everything seemed fine. Everythibg seemed to work fine, with the exception of my Draft emails (which seem to be lost). As rthe day went on, I found other problems, but eventually managed to sort these out.

To cut a long story short, I have a few sub-accounts, and found out that one which I was trying to accress was not letting me in, so I called the Tech support, and I was passed to different sections, and no one seemed to fully understand what the problem was, and all they seemed interested in was to remotely access my screen to sort out my query.  I didn't want this and asked to speak to someone who could actually tell me what was going on, as I had been messed around enough for one day. In the end, the lady I spoke to said that someone would calll me in the next 72 hours. 

I haven't heard anything yet, but now have another issue on my primary account, and am now getting concerned that I might have lost some emails. 

Can anyone kindly give me some advice, as to what's the best action to take?

Thanks for taking the time to read through this.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2

Re: New BT Mail problems

Hi babyface,

Thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the problems you're having with your emails.  Did you receive the call back?  If there is anything outstanding I'm happy to help get things sorted from here.

To get in touch, click on my username and under the "about me" section you'll see the link to "contact the mods".

Cheers

Robbie

0 Ratings