cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
homerhotspur
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 13

New BT Usage meter?

So, 1st October tomorrow. any news about the much awaited and anticipated meter?

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 13

Re: New BT Usage meter?

delayed until next week  see post about where is our usage monitor

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
homerhotspur
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 13

Thanks. Typical, I expect they will have told me I have used about 32gb in the first week by then and I will still have no way of checking their crazy figures.

0 Ratings
spacepilot
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 13

Assuming you use a bthub, you could reset your bthome hub, then go to the advanced settings, then 'broadband', and monitor your downloads from there. it is fine unless you have a power cut. however - if you reset the hub, it might scramble your broadband connection. thus you could make a note of the current 'data transmitted' readings, then subtract it fron your readings. that way, at least you will be in the same ball park.

if you use your own hub, then it should have the data transmissions somewhere........

welcome to the world of last wednesday week.

there's now't wrong with 2 cans and a piece of string. at certain times, it is often faster.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 13

@homerhotspur wrote:

So, 1st October tomorrow. any news about the much awaited and anticipated meter?

It is most likely in beta testing before going live.

Would you prefer a working product or a half decent product with lots of problems?

CG

CG Over An Out
0 Ratings
Highlighted
AvidExpert
Contributor
Message 6 of 13

Can anyone link me to where I could download this Usage monitor when it is available?

0 Ratings
snd01
Beginner
Message 7 of 13

that sounds about right for bt, unable to do anything on the date they say they will.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 13

@AvidExpert wrote:

Can anyone link me to where I could download this Usage monitor when it is available?

not until it is availableSmiley Wink

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
AvidExpert
Contributor
Message 9 of 13

My guess is that it'll be on the homepage then?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 13

@AvidExpert wrote:

I am assuming it will be avaialble via the BT Account Page - have you signed up yet??

CG Over An Out
0 Ratings