cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Expert
Message 1 of 2

New BT mail: error re 'next page' icon/suggestion re problem moving email to a folder

Hello. I don't want to appear nit-picking about this new "super-dooper x2" mail, having already vented my spleen in earlier posts.

I've gone back to it to see if it's stopped acting like a beta version and I keep finding silly mistakes. Here's one:

There a facility to go to 1st page/previous page/next page/last page, using the arrows. This works in the Inbox but when in 'Sent' the arrows at the top don't work. They bring up an error message: "no message selected - you must select at least one message to perform this action." The arrows at the bottom work.

I use the folders a lot. There's a problem when moving 'Sent' messages to a folder in that when you later go to the folder it shows your name. This is understandable but unhelpful. Surely there's an easy way to program the BTYahoo mail so that when you move a 'Sent' email to a folder it shows the recipient, not you.

Is there another forum for suggestions/errors, or any other way that we can bring these to the attention of BTYahoo?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Expert
Message 2 of 2

Re: New BT mail: error re 'next page' icon/suggestion re problem moving email to a folder

(just remembered to tag the "email me when . . " box!)

0 Ratings