cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 17

Re: New Build / New Phone line Problems (Home Move)

@laminypie wrote:

Maybe if that kind of information was relayed to me I wouldnt feel that they were inept at doing their jobs!

Openreach can only update Service Providers, as they are not allowed to contact end users.

I would imagine that some of your neighbours are having the same problem. If you search this forum for "new build problems", you will find many tales of woe.

0 Ratings
laminypie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 17

Further to this. I have told the builders that openreach still require information. The builders have told me openreach have asked for no further information and when they approached openreach this week about the issue they do not seam to know what information they require themselves

Truly useless.

Can someone let me what the procudeure is to make an officall complaint against BT and Openreach please?

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 17

I would contact the mod who is looking into your problem - can you reply to one of his emails?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
laminypie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 17

BT

Can Gerry get in touch please.

I was given a completion date of tomorrow 2/3 weeks but have not heard anyting since.

Can i have a update please.

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 15 of 17

Hi laminypie,

I've let Gerry know you've posted back and he'll give you a call shortly.

Robbie

0 Ratings
laminypie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 17

FINALLY!!!

I have a working phone line.

Can someone get Gerry to give me a call cos i have a question over the broadband now.

The openreach installer sort of expected it to come on straight away and it hasnt

0 Ratings
laminypie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 17

Hi Gerry

Should I be able to track this BT infinity order online? Its not showing any order associated with my account.

thanks

Chris

0 Ratings