cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harrydove1
Contributor
Message 31 of 53

Re: New Build Property - Phone and Broadband Issue

right, so i have taken matters in to my own hands and phoned the openreach engineer who sorted our line for us.

he conveniently was in the area and went to the cabinet to investigate the supposed issues that BT claim in holding up my broadband connection.

the engineer confirmed what i thought - bt are wrong and are still trying to connect to the wrong address and cabinet location.

he has asked for my case handler to call him NOW to resolve this. i have forwarded the details to my case handler and i expect this to happen right now, without fail.

i also expect a call back from my case handler to confirm this has happened, this afternoon. i've even given him the engineers phone number.

mods - ensure this happens.
0 Ratings
harrydove1
Contributor
Message 32 of 53

radio silence - do BT stick their head in the sand when proven to be liars?
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 33 of 53

Hi Harrydove1,

I can see that John replied to you this afternoon. Going by the last update, Openreach have identified a fault and are currently working on this. They hope to have the fault resolved by the 10th. If you have any further question, reply to John's email and he will be back in touch as soon as he can.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
harrydove1
Contributor
Message 34 of 53

Paddy,

I have had no response from BT.

Openreach haven't identified a fault. they have identified that the broadband connection is being actuvated to the entirely incorrect exchange.

The Openreach engineer has requested John contact him directly. I have provided John with the contact details. I want to know this simple conversation has happened.

Please confirm that and stop fobbing me off with generic answers.
0 Ratings
harrydove1
Contributor
Message 35 of 53

the answer is staring you in the face. call the engineer who i gave you details for. he will explain what needs to be done your end to sort this fiasco out. it's very simple, i've done most of the work for you as you all seem incapable.
0 Ratings
harrydove1
Contributor
Message 36 of 53

oh, and i've checked all e-mail accounts (mine and my wife's) and there has been NO response this afternoon, following our e-mails to our case handler. so you are not telling the truth.
0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 37 of 53

Hi harrydove1,

I can see my colleague John replied to you today at 11:54.

Can you please keep conversations relating to your particular case on the email chain as these conversations are personal to you.

Thank you..

Robbie

0 Ratings
harrydove1
Contributor
Message 38 of 53

Robbie.

He replied at 11:54 which is this morning, not this afternoon as Paddy stated.

I have since emailed John, with a solution, which quite frankly is not my job, but someone has to as you seem incapable. all it needs is a simple phonecall from john to the openreach engineer whose details i have given. then this can move forward.

i would keep it to the email chain, but repsonses from john are so intermittent i am not even sure he has received the mail.

0 Ratings
harrydove1
Contributor
Message 39 of 53

24 hours on from my e-mail to BT explaining what needed to be done.

and yet not a single acknowledgement or response.

well done, exceptional customer service once again.

0 Ratings
harrydove1
Contributor
Message 40 of 53

seeing as i've had zero response to various e-mails and posts on here, i have managed to get hold of contact details for Mr Doyle and his PA, so my only choice now is to contact them to bring their attention to the shocking service on here and from other so-called case handlers.
0 Ratings