cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidM
Message 51 of 53

Re: New Build Property - Phone and Broadband Issue

Hi harrydove1,

Thanks for posting. I've checked the account and can see your case handler called today and explained what the delay is. They've also advised that the next update will be on the 04/01/16.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
harrydove1
Contributor
Message 52 of 53

no, my case handler did not call. a caller from your indian call centre called, who had no idea what the problem or history of our case.

you keep repeating the same mistakes over and over. 16 weeks and counting for broadband is a joke, and you treat your customers like idiots and you lie.

tomorrow all services with bt will be cancelled edited by mod

0 Ratings
harrydove1
Contributor
Message 53 of 53

just so you know, our case handler is not Devendra, whi called yesterday, it's John. who has refused to answer e-mails or have the proffessional courtesy to call for a long time now.

he is also completely incapable of solving a very simple problem in order to get this fixed. edited by mod

do any of you take pride in your job and helping you supposed 'valued' customers, or do you follow your instructions on your pc screens and continually fob people off in the hope you might stumble across an asnwer?

for a communications company, your customer communication is horrific.

this will be taken as high as i possibly can within your company before all services are cancelled.

0 Ratings