cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 5

New Build

Hi,

I have ordered my broadband and line rental package from Sky a month ago and i am still waiting for my line to be connected. There are further properties in my area that have already had there BT lines connected. I do not understand why it takes this amount of time. 

I am very impressed with Sky for there contstant feedback and letting me know the process but dissapointed with BT. I am getting very iratable with the situation and hoping that BT will get this sorted soon!!!

Is anyone else having this problem and how can i get this completed quicker cause really need it sorted soon.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: New Build

This forum is for BT Retail customers only and has nothing to do with your problem. You need to post on the Sky forum here.

Sky Help Forum - Help & Support from the Official Sky Forum - Help & Support from the Official Sky F...

BT do not provide or maintain the external network. This is done by Openreach who work for all service providers.

You need to chase up Sky, but bear in mind, new builds can take many months for Openreach to connect.

Who are Openreach?

http://www.expect.openreach.co.uk/

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

BT Lines have already been sorted in half of my new estate that i am lving in. Sky have been trying to contact and giving me weekly updates in connection with you guys but waiting for my house to go live on your website? Can you not look into my building? 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

The lines do not belong to BT they are Openreach property and it is Skys responsibility to deal directly with Openreach BT retail who's website you are posting on is a service provider just like Sky NO one here can help you BT DO NOT own phone lines
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

@Willetts89 wrote:

BT Lines have already been sorted in half of my new estate that i am lving in. Sky have been trying to contact and giving me weekly updates in connection with you guys but waiting for my house to go live on your website? Can you not look into my building? 

The lines belong to Openreach.

This forum is a customer to customer forum only, any post here do not go to BT Retail.

As we are just customers, nobody on here can help you.

0 Ratings