cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skappy70
Recognised Expert
Message 11 of 17

Re: New Channels

Hmmm, the list, If you were a BT TV customer before 4 August 2017, says it's not available but i'm an Entertainment Plus subscriber I can view both channels on my mobile device.

0 Ratings
MadRob
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 17

It may be they are just keeping the Max/MaxHD packages updated on that page as they are the newest offerings for BT TV. Entertainment Plus is effectively the old name for Max as the contents of both are identical if you have also taken out HD Extra with Plus. I'm on Entertainment Max which already includes the HD Extra bolt-on making it an exact copy of the newer Max package.

0 Ratings
ney
Recognised Expert
Message 13 of 17

Thanks for the info. I never knew there had been new channels added. I just tried and I can get them and I have been on the old Entertainment Max package for over two years now. I used to love watching VH1 when I used to have Sky many years ago.

Darren

0 Ratings
MadRob
Aspiring Expert
Message 14 of 17

Let's hope they are here to stay as currently the two channels have sporting their annual rebrand as MTV Xmas and VH1 Christmas. I'd hate to think they're not just some sort of Christmas bonus (but that's just the pessimist in me coming out). Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
dfel100
Aspiring Expert
Message 15 of 17

Thanks Andy005. I retuned and I now have the channels. I am on Entertainment Plus as I have been with BTTV since 2014.
jam2000
Recognised Expert
Message 16 of 17

Another new channel today PBS America on channel 94
0 Ratings
MadRob
Aspiring Expert
Message 17 of 17

PBS America has been added to Freeview and is available on any Freeview device so long as it's available from your transmitter http://www.a516digital.com/2017/12/pbs-america-goes-terrestrial-in-uk.html

0 Ratings