cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Exar
Contributor
Message 11 of 91

Re: New Customer - Terrible Speeds at night (Unlimited)

Go to solution
Strangely odd how for 4 years I haven't suffered this issue and within not even 1 week of switching I am suffering from issues. odd that...

I did remove the details If you saw my previous post (with strike-through) there was no need to post that. Thanks for jumping down my throat however as opposed to actually posting relevant content related to my issue.

+1 for help.
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 91

Go to solution
I was not jumping down your throat just explaining why personal details should not be posted it was for your safety only
0 Ratings
Exar
Contributor
Message 13 of 91

Go to solution

You forum vigilantes are all the same...

Regardless, I have the right to cancel If I'm not receiving the product described/sold. I am well aware of my civil rights thank you.

Keeping records of your speeds, the affects you have, keep records of attempts to contact them, emails etc.

If BT still do not deliver an accepatable service, this includes l support, replies to phone calls, emails and letters, then they can be seen to not have shown due dilligence and are therefore in breach of their side of the contract. If they are in breach of the contract and cannot provide a reasonable service that would be expected by any reasonable person then you are quite withing you're rights to cancel without paying a cancellation fee.

But this is all completely irrelevant to this thread and you are quite simply derailing it...I merely stated I was 'considering' (not definitive) switching based on the fact I had a faster/stable service (albeit only during the day) with Sky on the same exact line (through Wholesale). I did not enquire as to how to cancel and the processes and of any charges were incurred.

I have only just switched and ofcourse there's going to be teething problems, it's whether those problems are picked up quickly and dealt with swiftly that makes the difference. This was what I aimed to do with my posts, not to be educated on internet security. I'm not going to outright give up on BT after a few days but I was just here to get some support and advise about it, that's all. 

Thanks to those who have assisted so far. 🙂

Speed at time of posting: 

4567094065.png

((SLower than 94% of GB)) ^^^^^^^^^^^^

imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 91

Go to solution

that's terrible

can you post the btspeedtster diagnostic results please  these are recorded and the ones needed if a wholesale problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Exar
Contributor
Message 15 of 91

Go to solution

TEST RESULTS.png

Give it 2-3 more hours and it'll be even slower (same as speeds posted this morning)

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 91

Go to solution

if you could post another test about 9ish being peak time then again tomorrow morning and if just as bad then can see if mods can help

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Exar
Contributor
Message 17 of 91

Go to solution

Will do. 

0 Ratings
Exar
Contributor
Message 18 of 91

Go to solution

As requested: 9pm Tests.

4567661864.png

And BT Performance Test:

TEST RESULTS.png

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 91

Go to solution

Even worse

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 20 of 91

Go to solution

Hi Exar,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry the connection isn't performing as you would have hoped. I'll be happy to take a look at that for you. Can you drop me an email with the details? You'll get the contact link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings