cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 21 of 50

Re: New Software Release on BT YouView

TBH I wish they had used the spare EPG real estate to show a full two hours of listings instead of those pathetic channel logos.
Colin_London
Recognised Expert
Message 22 of 50

My old retail box updated yesterday and my BT G4 box today - love the new channel logos and apps Smiley Happy

A bit of confusion as my Retail box somehow became registered as the box to watch my BT Entertainment Internet TV channels on after its update. However, I reset the BT G4 tonight via the option on the BT Player and I now have the Internet channels back on that again.

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 23 of 50

The old syle BT Youview box in living has updated its self this morning and the update looks good.

The G4 box in my bedroom as still not update however.

Darren

0 Ratings
speedtrip
Expert
Message 24 of 50

My G4 Box remains un-updated .....

0 Ratings
cazpaul
Contributor
Message 25 of 50

Can you force a update none of my boxes have updated yet?

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 26 of 50

I have tried a manual software update on my G4 box in my bedroom for the last 5 days but still no update.
The update was just there when I turned on the old style BT Youview box in living room.this morning.
0 Ratings
Oldsalt
Contributor
Message 27 of 50

Shame they didn't sort out the fast forward for the internet channel recordings.

0 Ratings
derek918
Aspiring Expert
Message 28 of 50

@Oldsalt What's wrong with the FF on internet recordings? if it's because of the jump forward by 1min each click I like that idea, a matter of choice really, or is there something else?

0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 29 of 50

What is wrong that you can skip back/forward 10s/1m using the |<< and >>| buttons so why not have the << and >> buttons control normal REW and FF as they do for broadcast recordings?  Normally on a PVR I would use the skip buttons to cue to near the start of the next part of a programme then use FFx2 to get past the last few seconds with the sound automatically muted.  Not possible on a Youview internet recording.

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 30 of 50

So far it looks likes my G4 box is not going to update. Yet the old BT Youview box in my living room updated in the early hours of Thursday morning.

Darren

0 Ratings