Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 41 of 117

Re: New Yahoo e-mail screens

If you use the help page link I posted and search "how to set up a group" you will find this

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1040070

Highlighted
Expert
Message 42 of 117

Many thanks have now created lists.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 43 of 117

I was put on this morning and I dont like it. Every mailbox folder now has a and advert as its first message.  I will have to change to another email client unless BT take these unwanted ads off 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 44 of 117

With webmail if you use Firefox you can successfully block them.

I am also retaliating when I have spare time plenty now I am retired I respond to the adverts giving BTs head office address. I only do this when there is a further information box when I say I am sure these will have more use of your services than I am. Just to put in a false address is probably illegal. I am sure they do not look at what I say and hope they send a rep to BT to try and sell them something.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 45 of 117

Think there is a major ommision on the new interface.

How do you put a reply into "Draft"

I shall explain:-  I want to reply to a received mail, I start compiling my reply, but then need to obtain additiional information. Generally I would select "Draft" to hold the mail until I'm ready to action again.

But with the new interface I can't see how this can be carried out.

Am I correct? 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 46 of 117

@oundlekid wrote:

I was put on this morning and I dont like it. Every mailbox folder now has a and advert as its first message.  I will have to change to another email client unless BT take these unwanted ads off 

Welcome to the forum. BT is an email service provider; an email client is a program which allows you to download and manage your email on your computer instead of prover's website. That's not me just being pedantic - incorrect terminology might lead to confusion.

If you go through the threads on this board you'll find ways to improve your email experience with BT. They come down to using a browser with an ad blocker extension or installing an email client such as Thunderbird or Windows Live Mail. I have a strong preference for the latter as it avoids adverts, provides a better interface and is more secure..

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 47 of 117

Surprised I have not had any replies to my previous message which was this:-

Think there is a major ommision on the new interface.

How do you put a reply into "Draft"

I shall explain:-  I want to reply to a received mail, I start compiling my reply, but then need to obtain additiional information. Generally I would select "Draft" to hold the mail until I'm ready to action again.

But with the new interface I can't see how this can be carried out.

Am I correct? 

Or am I just being stupid?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 48 of 117

If you just click on the "draft" icon at the draft box it will save it to draft.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 49 of 117

Thanks so it was me being stupid!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 50 of 117