cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 51 of 117

Re: New Yahoo e-mail screens

Although switching to the basic one gets rid of the top advert it does not seem that I can move items to another folder. I tick the box against the email and use the drop down to select which folder to move to and nothing happens.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 52 of 117

As I'm going on holiday I will see what happens whilst I'm away. As I duplicate everything on gmail I already have my alternatve email clent
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 53 of 117

I've just clicked on the "Actions" drop down menu which is at the top of the screen in basic and then "Apply" and it moved emails to a  folder of my choice.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 54 of 117

Not sure if i'm doing something wrong but I do not get the column headings with the new BT Yahoo i/f and I also don't seem to have the 'Sender' option for sorting - any thoughts please ?

Should I use another e-mail client?

PS Ad at top of column is awful - as usual it's about money not the user

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 55 of 117

Yes exactly what I did but nothing happened. I have done more testing and it does not work with IE but does with Firefox at that point it becomes academic as I do not see adverts on Firefox. I only need to use IE at one location where there is no other option so it looks like I will have to live with the adverts.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 56 of 117

I'm having the same problem.I cannot find a way to list emails by sender. This is how I sort/delete my emails once a week and now cannot do this - will take me ages longer if there isn't a solution so I just wont bother!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 57 of 117

I've just checked directly with BT and they say there is no way to sort by sender. they will feedback to the 'email technical team'. I suggested they do so and it quickly changes!!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 58 of 117

Absolutely agree with everything you say. The ads at the top of the boxes also are mainly irrelevant and anoying.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 59 of 117

I also hate the ads at the top of the columns. They are also mainly irrelevant.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 60 of 117

@pinkcoops wrote:
I'm having the same problem.I cannot find a way to list emails by sender. This is how I sort/delete my emails once a week and now cannot do this - will take me ages longer if there isn't a solution so I just wont bother!

If you go to your list of emails. Hover your mouse over the senders name that you want and you will see a "search" icon giving you the option to search for all messages from that sender. Click on the "search" icon and it will bring them all up in a list.

0 Ratings