cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wedd1ng528
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

New bt hub

Got a letter from BT today which, among other things, asked me to go to BT.com/exclusive, enter a number that was given in the letter to be one of the first to register for the new BT hub. Guess what? I did that and found out that the offer was now closed!! How come? Letter arrived at 0940 and immediately I went to the website. Pretty poor show BT!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mistakes and embarrasing goofs in e-mails are only discovered when you've sent them!
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: New bt hub

this was something that was issued initially couple of months ago so strange how you have just received it

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
dogouk
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Price upgrading and your service to give you more.. (or not give you more)

Today (03/02/06/2016) I’ve received a letter entitled "WE'RE CHANGING OUR PRICES AND UPGRADING YOUR SERVICE TO GIVE YOU MORE" this letter is dated May 2016, well it’s taken a month to get to me. and the thing that P..e’s me off most is the get priority access to our brand new, best ever hub: THE OFFER EXPIRED YESTERDAY, some good marketing idea there. send out a letter that people can’t access the offers as they will received it too late,

THANKs BT

wedd1ng528
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

Re: Price upgrading and your service to give you more.. (or not give you more)

I wonder if Dogouk and me are the only ones? Like to bet we aren't!! Thanks for piping up Dogouk. Anybody else want to take up the cudgels?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mistakes and embarrasing goofs in e-mails are only discovered when you've sent them!