cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 35

Re: New connection IP Profile stuck on 2MBs

Just stay connected and when mods get it unstuck you normally get a connection drop and then when it resets the profile should be correct

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
D_L_
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 35

Still waiting, no change

0 Ratings
Reed_Richards
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 35

As far as your router is concerned, everything is hunky dory.  You do not need to restart it.  Nothing has been accomplished so far.  Your IP Profile was stuck and is still stuck if it is still reported as 2Mbps.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 35

Just need to wait until mods get profile kicked into action

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
D_L_
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 35

Wait... how long?

When David called me he said a few hours. He asked me to post on this forum if there were any problems and I replied to let him know that evening that it still wasn't fixed and was told just to wait a few days. That was 4 days ago.

So from a few hours and it will be unstuck, it is now 4 days and I have to just carry on waiting...

It's now almost 2 weeks since I mentioned it first.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 35

When mods read this again i'm sure they will contact you

0 Ratings
D_L_
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 35

If they read this again, now 5 days and they haven't read this post...

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 18 of 35

I'm sure the mods will contact you soon

0 Ratings
D_L_
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 35

And yet I can see the moderators answering all the other posts over the last 5 days but avoiding this one, must be a reason for that.

Seeing as there is plenty of recommendation to not call BT support to have this sorted then this is the only option, via this forum.

I am guessing that as this post has been tagged the mods must presume it has been dealt with and as it keeps getting replies then the mods are guessing it is getting "community support".

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 20 of 35

The mods have obviously tried to reset your profile without success and probably need more investigation by wholesale. Still sure mods will get back to you

0 Ratings