cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Message 31 of 35

Re: New connection IP Profile stuck on 2MBs

releasing an IP profile will not always trigger a line train it is just a matter of maintaining a stable connection
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 32 of 35

With your connection speed i would expect it to go to 7.15mb right await at first reset

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
D_L_
Aspiring Contributor
Message 33 of 35

Well after an e-mail back to say that it didn't seem like it was working as it was still on 2Mbs after 3 days I was told to wait the full 10 days as it can take that long before the profile gets released.

After reading that this morning, i did another test and low and behold, the profile is now on 7.15Mbs and getting just over 7Mbs on the speed tester which is great.

I can now watch HD on demand and do some remote working again, and cancel my 12Mbs Three tethering connection.

The only issue I have left is that the HH4 has really poor wireless penetration so I'm going to have to cable in another AP to extend the range and I now have to unplug the router to move it away from the master socket that it has been sitting in for a few weeks and back to the extension socket and hope it doesn't cause a drop in IP profile.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 34 of 35

I would suggest delaying your move for at least a day or so to let profile settle otherwise you may by moving so quickly cause a problem - it may not but up to you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 35 of 35

one disconnection should not affect your IP profile i would be tempted however to leave it to settle a few days first
0 Ratings