cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
congress
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

New contract, wrong address.

After having BT for a few years i decided to chase the money and switched to SSE broadband.After aguing with them about their poor service I have negotiaited a release from my contract and so ordered BT line rental, broadband and tv.Going through the signing up service the address was corrct for my property.After confirming the offer, it abbreviated my address so it looks like i now live at a different address.I only had the bt account about 6 months ago so dont know why theyy cannot get my address of my old account.

After contacting Bt they said they had changed the address on my account.Next day i received a call from an operator saying my address was wrong even though the night before for 25 minutes i was on the phone trying to discuss my address details.

Today i received an email from BT saying my address was wrong on my account(grrrrrr).Can the operators on Bt call centres not understand/Three times I have contacts bt to sort this problem but they can still not get it right.

So today i put ina  request to cancel the order.I think I will try and sign up to sky now as Bt cannot seem to be able to sort out a simple address problem.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
JohnC2
Message 2 of 3

Re: New contract, wrong address.

Hi @congress Sorry you are having so many problems with your order over an address issue.

Is your address correctly listed with Royal Mail?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
congress
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: New contract, wrong address.

It is,but it took the first part off address off so just left the road in which my road branches off.Customer services says it is right address on account now so will find out to see if me delivery arrives now.
0 Ratings