cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
workpad
Message 1 of 3

New contract

I been with BT 20 plus years my deal I took on broadband renewed over a year now is ended so tried to renew for the £10 deal but because I am with bt I can not get it so they charge me £13 but will not let me take out a New deal for 12 months at £10 it seems that once with bt they can rip you off when phoned up about evening and weekend calls I was told I can not  take evening calls off  which would save me £2 month on my package they say we do not do that package just with weekend calls but for New customers they do ?

2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: New contract

Welcome to the forum. Most providers offer inducements to new customers which aren't available to existing ones, and BT is no exception. You were wrongly advised about Evening calls though - that's an add-on which can be removed at any time subject to any minimum contract period. The Options Team on 0800 800 030 should be able to help.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
workpad
Message 3 of 3

Re: New contract

they let me change 14 months back when i was paying around £16.50 for Broadband deal 

0 Ratings