cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

New contracts because of incompetance

Second time this has happenned! Moved house in December. Somehow BT managed to open 2 accounts with 2 numbers for new house. We just asked to transfer existing account. After many minutes of exasperation on the phone to them they managed to cancel second account. No compensation for all the hassle though! As I said not the first time! Just about had enough of the incompetance so decided to move to another provider. Contract well expired. But no...... because they could not manage the house move, despite same account number.... bt now claim we owe them 18 months termination fee. I am going to seek legal advice and sue buthe again we will have bailiffs at the door , a further blip on credit record through bt's incompetance. Just out of interest; can a contract be cancelled on the grounds of incompetance without cost? If you buy faulty goods you have a right to your money back???
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: New contracts because of incompetance

The moderators of the forum have been informed of your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. Once you have replied to them by the link, it can at present take up to three working days for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 3

Re: New contracts because of incompetance

Hi Darren42om,

Thanks for posting.

I'm sorry for the problems you're having with your account.  I can help you with this from here.  Click on my username and under the "about me" section you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Please include the link to this thread when you complete the form and whenever we've received your details we'll take it from there.

Thanks

Paul

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account 🙂
0 Ratings