Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 21 of 23

Re: New customer, broadband not working

If you are getting a reasonable ADSL speed, then unless you want all of the extra channels on BT Vision, you are likely to find that ADSL performs better with a more consistent download speed, without the slowdowns in the evening, when everyone is watching BT Vision (which has priority).

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 22 of 23

@davidc3 It's good to see you've now got a connection and I apologise for the delay, our offer of help is still open if you need any assistance getting BT Infinity ordered. You'll find the contact the mods link by clicking on my username.

0 Ratings
davidc3
Contributor
Message 23 of 23

Thank you

The speed seems fine for now, - getting around 5.2mbs, & to be honest I cant tell the difference from my virgin service, which was around 47mbs,   streaming & Iplayer etc. work ok on the tv.  hopefully this wont change.

But.....  the fun with BT hasnt stopped just yet!

I asked them to change my phone number back to my previous virgin no.  They changed it this morning, but to a totally different number,  I rang them, they apologized, but as its now the weekend, they cant sort it till tuesday!

Also, tried to activate my free BT sport on the tv, but it wont work, (technical fault) maybe because they havent got a clue which phone number I'm now using!

wish I could charge them for my time..

0 Ratings