cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

New customer still not connected after 1 month and order keeps getting canceled...

Go to solution

Hi,

we just moved into a flat and ordered BT broadband 1 month ago. We already received the BT Home Hub and activation date was 2 weeks ago. But apparently there was a problem and our order was canceled and replaced with a new order. But the new order was canceled again 5 days later after the new activation date. Now we don't have an active order anymore and phone support tells us that we will be connected soon... however, I'm not sure if I should believe that...

Did anyone else experience this delay in getting connected?

Is this normal in the middle of London?

Cheers

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: New customer still not connected after 1 month and order keeps getting canceled...

Go to solution

only people that can help are the forum mods who are u UK employees  they will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 6

Re: New customer still not connected after 1 month and order keeps getting canceled...

Go to solution

Hi @redorbluepill,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you have had with your order. If you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile, I'll be able to take a look at this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
Thanks Paddy, will do.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks Paddy, this seems to have solved the problem. 2 working days later we have been finally connected. Maybe a coincidence, but if you guys are responsible: Thank you!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Glad to hear it's all sorted @redorbluepill. Post back if you have any other problems. 

Cheers

David

0 Ratings