cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mar01006765
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

New order: have I got YouView or BT Vision?

Hi

Just ordered today and pretty sure it was from this page

http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/tv/youview-packages

and then I clicked TV Unlimited £12.50 p/mo

The confirmation e-mail says I have:

You've signed up to:
                                                                        BT Vision Unlimited                                                                   
Your new BT Vision viewing packs are:
                                                                            BT Vision Music                                                                   
                                                                            BT Vision TV                                                                   
                                                                            BT Vision Kids                                                                   
                                                                            BT Vision Film Club                                                                   
                                                                            BT Vision Sports
                                                                            BT Vision TV Replay

when I track my order in MyBT it says:

Equipment ordered:YouView box (Humax)

Delivery date: Mon 11 Feb 2013 Really confused as to what I've signed up for... Although I guess it's BT Vision. I would like to be on YouView because that includes the 4 Freeview HD channels.    

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
jeffreyrn1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: New order: have I got YouView or BT Vision?

0 Ratings
willc01
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

i understand the confusion if youre new, but very rarely do they  get the order wrong.  If it says youview then thats what you get with Vision and HD

0 Ratings
jparnell82
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

Mine said the same, you've got a youview box, you'll be fine.

0 Ratings