cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Recognised Expert
Message 1 of 8

New phone usage web page

Presumably people are now getting the new webpages for the recent phone usage.

My gripes are that it takes an extra 3 steps to get to a listing of the calls I have made and the effing thing only lists them as numbers not names as the old way did. So to me this is a major backward step but as it is BT that really doesn't surprise me , maybe the same people who were involved with the HH6 have had a lot of input Smiley Very Happy

I don't think the new layout adds anything as the data was already accessible anyway - change for the sake of change.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 8

Re: New phone usage web page

It is utterly pointless, isn't it.  No doubt some web designer at BT was bored and wanted to show off what they could do.

0 Ratings
Expert
Message 3 of 8

The funny thing is that i no longer see the Pie charts/diagrams that i saw a week or so ago after logging in! I used to see large ones with different types of calls in various colours - no longer however.  Is it now browser sensitive? Im using IE 11. 

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 8

I use Firefox and still see the Pie charts.

Interestingly on the initial MyBT page it states I have made 8 calls but the chart analysis shows 10 calls . This again shows a complete inability by the programming staff to provide accurate and consistent data from what should be a single source.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

I agree with all the points made about the new usage pages. I have not been able to access the detailed call listings for weeks. Please turn back to the old pages which worked simply.

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 6 of 8

I also agree with the above points.

No Address book.

Date and time, no time and the date format. Year month day not day month year.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

I agree with all the points made.  Over the years, I have added names to the phone numbers, but no longer am able to access this list.  It's not user-friendly to see a list of the numbers without the names.  Also, raeding it on Explorer, the right-hand "amount £" column is unreadable.  How can we revert to the old system?!!

Expert
Message 8 of 8

@BrianA1 wrote:

I agree with all the points made.  Over the years, I have added names to the phone numbers, but no longer am able to access this list.  It's not user-friendly to see a list of the numbers without the names.  Also, raeding it on Explorer, the right-hand "amount £" column is unreadable.  How can we revert to the old system?!!

I agree as well, now no point in this listing unless names are added.

Would/could a Moderator please join in & advise what can be done to restore the old system with Names?

0 Ratings