Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DWL63
Contributor
Message 11 of 24

Re: Newly setup youview box - BTTV error BTV-251

Go to solution

Perhaps you could solve it for me as well. I've had the same problem. Had BT Sport online since August, got new YouView Box on Friday, assumed BT sport would be on. I got it activated and had the same  In Progress email but no joy. Today I was advised to reset YouView Box and it seemed to set up I got a screen saying I was set up but when I tried to access I got the same error messages- IPC 6011 and IPC 6011 BTV-251. Broadband is stable and all Freeview channels on and clear. This spanking new equipment does not seem willing to accept that I have subscribed to BT Sport

0 Ratings
Steve_M
BT TV Expert
Message 12 of 24

Go to solution

Hi DWL63, Sorry I have been on leave.

I've had a quick look this evening for you. Am I correct in thinking that you are now working OK?

Steve

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
DWL63
Contributor
Message 13 of 24

Go to solution

No I'm not OK I'm having much the same grief as everyone else on these pages. I'm being told that there is a network fault, which may explain why my broadband keeps cutting out. I was hoping that getting a new YouViewbox would help. I reset the box for the 3rd time yesterday and got a badly degraded and unwatchable version of ESPN. It felt like an aerial problem. I have a very basic aerial but it's perfectly clear for the Freeview channels. I went online with BT who suggested that BT Sport on TV wasn't dependent on the aerial. They repeated the network fault message. I'm just getting nowhere

0 Ratings
Steve_M
BT TV Expert
Message 14 of 24

Go to solution

Hi DWL63,

Sorry to hear that but I agree that it looks like a broadband issue causing your TV issues as I have checked the server logs and all looks healthy.

Are you happy to let the Broadband team deal with your open fault or would you like me to get a Mod to have a look over it as well?

Steve

0 Ratings
DWL63
Contributor
Message 15 of 24

Go to solution

If it's not too much trouble

0 Ratings
StuartH
Message 16 of 24

Go to solution

Hi Dwl63

I can help get this picked up.

Send me an email using the contact the mods link in my profile you will find it in the section 'About Me'.

Cheers

Stuart

0 Ratings
DWL63
Contributor
Message 17 of 24

Go to solution

Hello Stuart glad for your assistance but i'm logging off now I'm sure we'll pick this up

0 Ratings
DWL63
Contributor
Message 18 of 24

Go to solution

Forgive me I'm still trying to understand how this works i have submitted a query to you as advised, reference ***********. Do I get an email or a response here?

0 Ratings
StuartH
Message 19 of 24

Go to solution

Hi DWL63

We will be in touch either by phone or email to discuss this with you.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
DWL63
Contributor
Message 20 of 24

Go to solution

NO emails no phone call nothing

0 Ratings