Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DWL63
Contributor
Message 21 of 24

Re: Speed Issues Again

Go to solution

Stuart H you may remember me you were picking up my query about not getting BT sport on my YouView box I heard nothing not from you not from BT themselves I have lost count of the different faults and query references I have submitted and no one is coming up with any explanation or idea on what anyone is going to do about it.

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 22 of 24

Go to solution

I moved tyour message to your previous posts to avoid confusion with the originator of previous post

I have asked mods to update you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
DWL63
Contributor
Message 23 of 24

Go to solution

Yes I'm sorry about that I was getting exasperated- actually I've just had a conversation with the BT technical bods who after 2 weeks have only now explained to me that my broadband speed is the issue, ironically. It is terribly slow considering that I have Infinity but it doesn't stop me from doing most things, I'm not a particularly downloader. This is probably connected to the network fault that was raised some time ago but is still being looked at. Unless you're able to work some magic with broadband speed it may be best to leave to the network fault people.

Kind regards,

0 Ratings
DWL63
Contributor
Message 24 of 24

Go to solution

The latest in this saga. This morning I was awaiting the call that I was going to get about the network fault as mentioned above. I got a missed call, within the time advised. The voicemail referred to my request to have my email address changed and to call the 1114567 number.

What request to have my email address changed?

Are these people dealing with my actual issue or are they inventing problems to deal with? And I will not use the 1114567 number with its detested voice activation system that leaves everyone wanting to throw the phone at the wall. I have while writing this received an update on the fault, which is being looked at. However when I reported the above they denied making the email address call. I checked and the number was the same. Suddenly I'm less concerned with the technical issue and more with whether I can believe these people.

0 Ratings