cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 6
Hi, hope someone can help. New BT TV customer as if yesterday. All set up but no AMC. Got the Max package.

I used the voice chat and it hadn't been switched on at the BT end. Received a phone call and I was advised to do a factory reset. This didn't work and I was put on hold. After 15 minutes on hold the line went dead.

Any alternative suggestions would be appreciated.
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: No AMC

Go to solution

Do you get all other channels that you're expecting to see?

Thanks
Ian
http://www.siteguru.co.uk/be/ADSL2PlusForDummies.pdf - Having ADSL issues? Then read this PDF
Please don't click the star beside my name - too many stars makes you look like a swot!
0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Hi, yes all the sport and subscribed channels are there. But when I go to the AMC channel it tells me I need to update my package
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Renly and welcome.

The TV chat team should be able to sort this for you so can you give them a try and let me know how you get on?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Live chatted with 3 different people before the communication abruptly ended. System claims I have an open order which is incorrect. No joy.
0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hello @Renly

Sorry they were unable to fix your issue. If you'd like to Private Message me with your phone number or account details, i'll investigate this for you.

Kind regards, 

Martin.

0 Ratings