cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amber16ratm
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

No BB for 3 weeks - junction issue?

We've had no broadband for 3 weeks now. An engineer visited shortly after we discovered the issue and we were informed that our card(?) had been taken out of the junction box and a more higher up engineer would need to fix the issue.<br><br>We've spent 5 hours on the phone to BT since. Passed from one advisor to the next, and when we'd had enough and threatened to leave have been told we'd be billed £400 for cancelling!<br><br>Now I would wait, but our baby monitor relies on BB as well as other things around the home (the internet channels we're paying BT for too!) so it's a huge inconvenience - especially when told we're high priority - 2 weeks ago!<br><br>Has anyone else had this problem? How did you tackle it? Allegedly the card was removed for another customer to join (engineer said he wasn't supposed to tell me that?) and what problem really takes 3 weeks to fix if it's just to one house? I've sent complaint emails and received nothing despite the claim to call back in 24-48hrs. Sorry to rant but I'm so frustrated by the awful customer service and lack if service they continue to bill me for.
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Deathtrap3000
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: No BB for 3 weeks - junction issue?

Sounds like you had a dodgy engineer who couldnt be bothered to fix your line. 

0 Ratings
Amber16ratm
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: No BB for 3 weeks - junction issue?

I had wondered... 🙂
0 Ratings