cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emiliah
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

No BT Sport as too few Freeview channels

Have BT broadband and also BT vision.  Tried to register for BT sport, but apparently can't get it as we are in an area that does not get the full compliment of Freeview Channels (Highlands).  So not only do we lose out on Freeview Channels, but also no BT Sport.  Not very happy.  I can get it on pc but it's just not the same as tv

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
guilbo
Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: No BT Sport as too few Freeview channels

Don't suppose your PC has an HDMI output, or your telly has a VGA input.

0 Ratings
munko123
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: No BT Sport as too few Freeview channels

In a similar situation I got a youview box in Feb. when I upgraded to unlimited BB which isn't compatible with btsports as I don't live in a infinity area (highlands) I rang bt today and was told that they would swap my box for a btvision box free of charge, later that day I got a phone call from bt telling me the new box would arrived 6th Aug. Ten minutes later bt phoned again to tell me that they wouldn't after all be sending me a btvision box after all as my local transmitter isn't able to broadcast btsports. This is the first time Ive heard anything about transmitter being a reason for not getting sports channels. Bt really should have had This sorted out before roll-out as the amount of mis-information from their advisers is of no help. Maybe I might get a better answer on here. As for watching on PC etc. its not the same.

0 Ratings