cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skippyat27
Beginner
Message 1 of 13

No BT sport.

i have ordered bt sport, have connected bt vision box to hub via cable sent to me via BT but no pictures on ch 57 and 58 for bt sport 1&2 and no listings for hd channels. my email from bt said bt sport1&2,espn and hd versions would be on ch 507-512 but i have no tv guide listings for these channel nos. any ideas? 

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
skippyat27
Beginner
Message 2 of 13

Re: No BT sport.

the box just performed an update and now all working with a couple of extra channels also. yee haa

0 Ratings
skippyat27
Beginner
Message 3 of 13

also if anyone interested i have unplugged the 10m ethernet cable and switched back to using powerline adaptors and everything working including hd channels spot on. 

0 Ratings
Sandy_P
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 13

Hi there, is there any other way to try to force the BT Vision box to upgrade?  I have received 3 messages saying that it will upgrade within the next 12 days, and then a follow up saying it will upgrade in 4 days.  It still hasn't upgraded so I can't get the Vision multicast channels.

I have already tried the factory reset options described in the Help articles.

At the moment, I'm stuck watching through tablet; not ideal because the wireless isn't up to the job of streaming the HD to my TV via the HDMI cable...

Thanks, in advance, for any advice!

0 Ratings
Beethoven
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 13

I have BT vision/Broadband,  can't get BT infinity,  can't get new BT sports channels, can't get a £10

viewing card for BT sports, have poor internet speed compared to others, I guess it's because we are

at the end of the country (Cornwall), very frustrating .. Oh by the way we pay the same as everyone

else, come on BT time to treat all your customers the same 😞

0 Ratings
skippyat27
Beginner
Message 6 of 13

you could try pressing btvision - help & settings - settings - system information and go down to check for upgrade. my middleware version number is 4.79.5 rev.1 256 multicast build: 312766 jun 4... my software is 7.2.3. i think from other posts middleware vesion is the important bit

0 Ratings
Beethoven
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 13

Willing to try anything, will have a go, but I really think it's an area thing

and will probably have to wait for ages before we catch up with the rest

thanks   🙂

0 Ratings
Toadster
Beginner
Message 8 of 13

Hi All

I have BT Infinity and BT Vision and i watched the first live football match on BT Sport last night no problem.

However later-on the sports channel stopped working and today it's still not working.

I haven't ordered BT Sports as i thought it would be an automatic thing.

I also have two channel 57's showing on my TV Guide , not even the BT Sport advertising channel is working.

It says i need a viewing card.

Do i have to order BT Sport ? just seems strange that i was able to watch the Man City game last night OK.

Cheers all

0 Ratings
normane123
Beginner
Message 9 of 13

I have a problem allied to this. I receive BTSport on channel 57 but BTSport 1 & BTSport2 on channels 58 & 59 I only receive the banner at the bottom of the screentelling me what is on but no picture. I have spent a lot of time trying to find out why from the BT site but it is so complicated & confusing. Don't suggest I 'phone, I can talk to the man in the moon easier!

0 Ratings
sandiford
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 13

Same problem : nobody at home when you phone - must all be at church
0 Ratings