cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 11 of 14

Re: No Bradband/ Phone

Had a call on Monday 19th saying an engineer would be fixing the problem by the end of Tuesday 20th June.

It's Wednesday 21st June.....and.....

No change download speeds are still 1.8Mbps.  Upload: 2.93Mbps

So am I supposed to ring support (again) to tell them ....or will they ring & ask me if all is OK.  Or do they know nothing has actually changed?   I have no idea ......& am fast running out of patience.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 12 of 14

As I said on my message posted last week (which for whatever reason has clearly been DELETED by mods) I've had enough of this!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 13 of 14

Hi @ntom Sorry I don't know what happened the post you are referring to but I can confirm we have not deleted any of your posts. If we did we would contact you and let you know. 

I appreciate that this has still not been resolved and if you would send us over your details we will be happy to help you with this. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 14 of 14

So that any mods can understand why customers get so annoyed....

Called BT via the 0800 number at mid day.  Directed to an overseas call centre.  Told yes we know you have a fault we are working on it.  I said yes...but...you called me Monday to say it would be fixed by end of Tuesday.  Wednesday it's not fixed. Yes we know.  But what's happening now.  We are looking into it and an engineer will be called.....aaargh....

Put me through to someone else.....

UK call centre: how can we help....ahh yes I see there is a note to say we need to book an engineers visit on your notes.   Hmm was anyone gonna ever tell me?  Why didn't the overseas call centre tell me this?

Who knows....

Engineer home visit booked between 8am and 1pm tomorrow (22nd June).  Let's see what this throws up!

0 Ratings