just need to keep checking but hopefully stats will be fine
watching your grandson play football is a lot more important and enjoyable than resetting your hub
I lost my broadband connection again some time between 07:45 and 08:15. I tried a restart but that had did not bring it back. Left it for a while and did a factory reset at about 08:40. That re-established a connect but again it is slow and there are are lot of errors, viz :-
Have you any idea what should be causing this please ?
I will wait to hear from you before ringing BT again.
did you try quiet line test?
I tried online chat but whoever was at the other end could not access my fault. She said she would raise the issue with a colleague and they would ring back with an update within 20 minutes. Surprise no call back.
Have tried emailing BT and had the following various responses between 12:29 & 13:35 :-
1. If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 0 days.
2. Thanks for contacting us, we will reply to you as soon as we can.
3. Thanks for contacting us, we will reply to you as soon as we can.
4. Our aim is to get back to you in 24 hrs. But at busier times, it could take us up to 72 hrs. Either way, don't worry we'll be in touch
5. Your question has been received. You should expect a response from us within 24 hours.
6. Thanks for contacting us, we will reply to you as soon as we can.
I wonder who will be the first to respond and when ?
BT Line Faults were the first to respond with an email as follows, at 15:55 :-
Hi xxxxxx i received your email regarding the broadband issue and i call you today however there is no response from your end so i am going to give you the call back again on tomorrow between 16:00-18:00 PM
If you will receive the call then it will be easy for me to get the issue resolve for you.
Complain No- VOL012-10574468xxxx
Good morning imjolly,
Things are clearly still not right. Look at the CRC & HEC events. What do you think is causing them please ?
usual cause is line noise or interference looks like back to old days
I wonder if it was noise or interference that caused the fault ?
I restarted the hub at your recommended midday and speeds are back up. Errors look OK but I have been out and only just got back to run the stats.
I'm due that call from BT between 16:00 & 18:00. I'll see what they have to say.
looking better hopefully if you do get a call they do not reset your connection