cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 61 of 71

Re: No Dolby Atmos on BT Sport App (Shield TV/Fire Stick)

I tried it on AppleTV and got Atmos straight away. I have avoided Appletv until now as the BT website said that it did not show BT Sport in HDR, but it did , so will just use that now instead of the fire stick. 

Message 62 of 71

Yes, you get it on Apple TV, I used to have it but went with Sky this time as find it easier jumping between channels. But if they won't add it on Sly within a month ill go back to Apple TV

0 Ratings
Message 63 of 71

Bizarrely for Chelsea Fulham I once again could but get Atmos through the Shield TV.  Tried on the Fire Stick and had Atmos!  After many months of trying everything it just feels totally random when it very rarely works.

0 Ratings
Message 64 of 71

Yeh watching on sky q channel 493 - United v citeh only get dolby d - No atmos 

Message 65 of 71

I am consistently getting atmos when casting to my chromecast ultra now so looks like changes have been made as wasn't working before. The app on my Philips TV still does not work. 

0 Ratings
Message 66 of 71

89B091F5-8E8E-4C32-9DA9-84F0CFE47AF4.jpeg

I’m also only getting 2 channels today through chromecast ultra for the Liverpool v Real Madrid, see sonos arc screenshot

0 Ratings
Message 67 of 71

DD+ 5.1 through SkyQ and world class picture quality 

0 Ratings
Message 68 of 71

@DarrenDev This problem is very frustrating. I've managed to get Atmos only once with a lot of restarts to the Fire TV 4K, but never since. Doesn't matter whether it's plugged into the TV (LG CX) or AVR (Denon AVR-X1700H).

Watching tonight, LIV v RMA on Ultimate, my AVR is only receiving 2 channels.

Screenshot_20230221_210207_Denon AVR Remote.png

0 Ratings
Message 69 of 71

Another restart and the Atmos is now showing but sounds very poor. Barely any crowd. With the issues though I don't know if this is a technical problem or just poor sound mixing.

0 Ratings
Message 70 of 71

I'm afraid this won't be investigated any further. The BT Sport development teams were all disbanded last month, and the company who provide the player we use have gone into liquidation following the death of their CEO, so they can't fix anything anyway.
Sorry I couldn't bring better news.
0 Ratings