Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
redrumgalaxy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

No HD Sport Channels

Evening,

have just joined BT, got the sport pack with the Ultra Hd box with the Entertainement Ultra HD and am supposed to get the BT sport channels in HD at least that what I signed up for screenshot here:

HD Sport.jpg

However I'm only getting the standard sport channels and its asking me to phone and subscribe in order to get the HD versions.

I called today and was told it should activate after midnight

Just very surprosed as all other channels are working including Ultra HD, all other HD streaming channels, kids etc

John Booker

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
redrumgalaxy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: No HD Sport Channels

This was called 

EntertainmentMaxUltraHD + Add ons in my order

Thanks

0 Ratings
Johnno1872
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Sounds like the exact problem I have. Everything is working apart from the Sports HD channels.

I've tried calling (got passed around then cut off) and web chat (told it would be fixed in 24 hours - it wasn't). I did have a missed call from BT yesterday who left a message saying they would call back (they didn't).

Very disappointed again.

0 Ratings
Johnno1872
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Just to add to this, I have managed to get this fixed now. I tried calling on 0800 800 030 and spoke to a very switched on lady who seemed to know exactly what was wrong. In my case, it was because my old BT Sport HD account through Sky had not been stopped, even although I signed up for BT TV through that route on the site (ie best possible price for BT Sport etc.).

My account online showed it was now though BT, and not Sky but the HD was somehow locked as being from Sky. Anyway, this lady put me on hold, spoke to someone and got it fixed. Around 20 minutes later, the HD channels were available as expected.

I'm not sure if that explains your issue, but hope you get it sorted soon.
0 Ratings