Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
happychap17
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

No Internet Channels!!

Go to solution

Hi all, new to this forum, recently got BT Infinaty after years of slow connection, decided to then stop paying lots of money to Sky tv and get BT TV. The Entertainment box arrived on Friday last week, I followed all set up instructions and swithched on, I realized I have all Freeview channels and all normal on demand apps (iplayer/ITV) all working fine. 

But no Internet channels or BT Sport or BT app. Each time I select these I get a screen saying if you want to subscribe ring this number. So I did on Saturday and got a really helpful person telling me I have a fault and she would report it. When I called back later I got another person (not so helpful) who said it would be fixed by Wednesday this week?? I should wait until then.. no real reason for the fault was given.

Can anyone let me know if this is a common fault and will it be able to be fixed on Wednesday as stated??? As I am now looking at my Sky box which was expensive but problem free.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Steve_M
BT TV Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: No Internet Channels!!

Go to solution

I can have a look for you. Just send me your account number.

Steve

0 Ratings
happychap17
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi Steve, BT have just called to let me know it will be fixed by Wednesday and will call me to check after. So all ok now thanks for the offer help.

Regards.

0 Ratings
p4ulg
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi Steve

I have exactrly the same issue - no BT Sport or internet channels. can you point me in the right direction please?

Paul

0 Ratings
Steve_M
BT TV Expert
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Drop me your account number and I'll have a look.

Steve

0 Ratings