Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

No Invoice

Hi all

Can antone tell me how I can get BT to send our Invoice? For years we have paid upon reciept of Invoice but now BT have cut us off because we have not paid but, they still have not sent out an Invoice despite 3 different people saying they will send one. This has now been going on for over 2 weeks. I have complained both by email and letter but they have ignored these. This is such a stupid situation - I cant pay without a bill and they wont send one! Help!!!

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: No Invoice

When you say "invoice", are you a business customer?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 8

The company I work for pay my phone bill so they need an invoice (Bill). Also, BT charge VAT so, by law, they have to provide a proper Invoice. They have sent me nothing, they admit it was not sent, yet they still have not sent the copy they told me I would get last week!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be may to help you.

If you get nowhere, then

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to help you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days, however you should get an immediate confirmation, with a tracking number.

I do not think that BT issue VAT invoices.

See

http://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/VAT-Invoices-PLEASE/m-p/753054#M18446

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 8

I have already emailed BT and not had a response. For a communications company, they are very poor at communicating !
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 8

@OldWomble wrote:
I have already emailed BT and not had a response. For a communications company, they are very poor at communicating !

If you are registered on the BT.com website you can access all your bills using the MyBT section, you can also download them as a PDF so that you can print them (They look the same as the ones BT send you).

Note: See link for more info: http://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/How-to-get-the-most-from-your-MyBT-account-and-reasons-to-...

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 8

I'M NOT PREPARED TO SPEND HOURS OF MY TIME SERCHING THE INTERNET TO FIND MY PHONE BILL. THEY HAVE SENT IT IN THE POST FOR THE LAST 45 YEARS THAT I HAVE DEALT WITH THEM. I HAVE NOT AGREED ANYTHING ELSE SO THEY CAN CONTINUE TO POST IT TO ME. IF I HAVE TO DO THE WORK THEN I WOULD EXPECT THEM TO AGREE IT FIRST AND DISCOUNT THE COST ACCORDINGLY.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 8

Hi OldWomble,

Ratty2012 is simply trying to help. I’ve tried calling you and I’ve left a message. I’ve also dropped you an email so if you have any further problems you can get back to me by replying to the email.

Cheers

David