cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MitoMan
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 2

No On Demand Except Netflix?

We are on our second Youview box [still first model] this one has been in for about 6Months no iplayers are working again, constant buffering, tried the new Q station and only managed to watch one programme so far. Just tried bbc /itv starts [eventually] then buffers, all players are up to date [just done a check] oddly Netflix plays ok? so far.

My internet speeds are ok now did  have problems a few weeks back but was sorted by the mods' on here [thanks], scroll back feature not working. Switched box off yesterday ALL DAY still same.

I do not want to do a full re'boot as i will lose Wife's recordings and i am already getting ear ache for sticking with this service and not going back to Sky. 

Should i go with the new g4 box? or i am sure i came accross yet another new box the other day or am i mistaken? Now i don't know how iplayers work via a Humax Satellite box but i had no problems the other night when switching from one system to the other, iplayers work on Satellite system.

BB SPEEDS apart from last week which was very unstable up/ down all the time we get down 5945kbps up 224 [is that low?] 

Any help much appreciated.JUST CRASHED ON HUMAX VIA SATELITE [ERROR 10001] SO must be flakey broadband, not happy at all.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
OlgaC
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: No On Demand Except Netflix?

Hi MitoMan, 

Thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear that you are still having problems. 

Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I will be in touch to help. 

Cheers,

OlgaC 

0 Ratings