cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sionilar
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

No Phone since November!

I am posting to see what I can do to get BT to prioritise fixing our phone line, or raise our issue higher.

We've been without a phone since November 2011, and patchy Broadband too.

We have been given various fix dates, which have always passed us by. We were told we'd be back online by today, but have now been told it'll be the 25th January – which will be two months without any reliable means of communication. Our mobile reception is very bad here too, even though we're only a mile from town (Aberystwyth).

We also have a panic button at the house, which is useless at the moment should we need to use it.

We were absolutely fuming this morning after hearing it'll be another two weeks.

Any help would be appreciated, as BT/Openreach obviously can't be bothered to look after their customers properly.

On top of this, we received a bill yesterday for the period, including the month we've been without a line.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: No Phone since November!

Hi Sionilar,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I can check what the delay might be for you. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. Once I have the details we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings