cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NOGIFTCARD
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

No Sainbury Gift voucher received after Infinity installation - 60 days and counting...

Had BT Broadband upgraded to Infinity 2 upgraded on 30 August, claimed my 100 pound Sainsbury's Gift card the same day. Nothing heard since from BT ever since, it is supposed to be delivered within 30 days accoring to the BT website.  It is now 60 days later, no gift card. Not even an email to acknowedge it.  I have called BT and made two complaints (10 Oct and 25 Oct) all to no avail. The poor folks at heh BT end of the line haven't a clue what to do about it except to raise yet another caim number.. I would really appreciate some help.. I see teh moderstor OlgaC has had success in solving a similar problem. Could she maybe have a go at mine please 🙂

thanks.

John Coady

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
NeilO
Message 2 of 6

Re: No Sainbury Gift voucher received after Infinity installation - 60 days and counting...

Hi NOGIFTCARD,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry about that, we'll be able to help you get your voucher sorted if you use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Cheers

Neil

0 Ratings
NOGIFTCARD
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Re: No Sainbury Gift voucher received after Infinity installation - 60 days and counting...

I used the link as suggested and raised yet another claim NeilO. Here is the number 141026-*****. Hope you can help.

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

please delete the reference number as it is personal to you and this is a public forum
0 Ratings
NOGIFTCARD
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

OlgaC helpfully deleted my ref number as advised above, thanks 🙂 what should I expect to happen next NeilO?
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

The forum mods normally reply within 3/5 working days after you have contacted them
They will contact you personally by email or phone
0 Ratings