cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

No Sports or Extra Channels

Previously a BT vision customer on Home Hub3 and upgraded on the 23rd April '14 to the Infinity service now using home Hub5.
For last two weeks (since Infinity upgrade) I have lost all my sports channels, including Sky Sports1 & 2, All BT sports. I am not receiving the 30 extra channels that is showing as subscribed on my profile, which are all showing as subscribed and active on the CA Information page. I understand this CA page is only for Infinity services.

Last week 2 engineers visits; one BB engineer who verified at the exchange and at my property the connection is fine and receiving a good signal strength, and second was a BT Vision engineer who verified my internal connection is correct and tested with his equipment and still unable to connect to Extra channels or Sports channels.
My Broadband service is very good in that I do not have any latency on the Internet (even using 6-7 Internet pages simultaneously) and I can watch all Catch Up and On Demand services and Box Office films perfectly fine, which all use Internet connection.
The Error message being displayed when attempting to watch the subscribed channels is VMC011. - Broadband interruptions affecting your viewing. I was able to watch BT and Sky Sports on home hub3 so why not on Hub5
Please help
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: No Sports or Extra Channels

Try going back to HH3 + modem to see if it's the same.

0 Ratings