cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

No broadband and phone for 3 weeks now and still not getting anywhere! please help!

On the 17th july my phone line was apparently siezed when upstairs neighbours ordered a phone line with another company. Since then I've been pulling my hair out trying to sort it on my mobile phone going from department to department and being hung up on frequently and promised call backs never happening which has cost me £38 phoning BT and another £20 to get mobile broadband for 1 week!

I've also tried the BT help section on the website and sent 2 messages and haven't had a reply yet, first one i sent was on saturday so can someone please help me get this sorted, I can't afford to use my mobile anymore, one call cost me £15!

Please help!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: No broadband and phone for 3 weeks now and still not getting anywhere! please help!

when the form mods who are only bt employees on the forum read your post they may offer to help

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 4

Re: No broadband and phone for 3 weeks now and still not getting anywhere! please help!

Hi craigrenwick77,

Sorry to hear about this! Fill in the conact us form in the about me section of my profile and we will look at this for you.
Cheers,
Chris
BT Mod Team.
If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Get the name of a director and mail their personal box sounds like breach of contract so keep details and make claim
Reluctant to give names on forum
0 Ratings