cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carlastc
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

No broadband since 5th September 2016.

I have had BT Infinity 1 for quite some time and was generally quite satisfied. However I have not been able to connect to the internet since 05/09/06 and, despite several phone calls, a new hub, 3 engineer visits and 2 letters of complaint, BT have still not done anything to solve the problem.

One engineer advised me to revert back to copper broadband and this would temporarily fix the fault as the problem was due to a fault with the underground cables supplying fibre to my road. This still did not solve the problem.

I am at the end of my tether with BT and am currently arranging to change suppliers.I have written to the CEO to complain about BT's complete lack of customer care but don't expect any recompense.

Has anyone else experienced this or a similar problem with BT and were they any help when you contacted them?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: No broadband since 5th September 2016.

Changing Providers unless moving to cable will not help as all other providers use the same Openreach network
0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 3 of 3

Re: No broadband since 5th September 2016.

Hi @carlastc,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've had. I am sure you will get a reply back from the team you contacted. However; if you'd like us to help you, please get in touch by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods. It will take us a few working days before we can reply to you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings