cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
premjithayer
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

No broardband two weeks after house move!!

BT have messedup my move. I was moving to different property so I request for broadband and phone move. Line was disconnected on 26th August and promised that it will be activated at new property on 29th of August. But I am still without broadband. Few days ago phone was installed but broadband is completly removed from my account. 

Now at BT no one is taking any actions. Called them for hundreds or minutes and yesterday someone told me that order is placed under fast-track and someone will contact me with in 24 hours. It is over 24 hours now still no contact. 

Since request for move, I got hell lot of call from Indian call center to confirm my order and a text message each time they called. I never understood what was the point of those calls. Seems like whole BT staff is ofshore and on phone calls, no one is working on ground. Really a bad experience. I have experienced the move with Sky and Virgin in past and it was seamless. BT seems to be worst.

Our mobile data limits are over and we will be charged a lot of that. Also I have spent a lot on calls to BT.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
DavidM
Message 2 of 3

Re: No broardband two weeks after house move!!

Hi @premjithayer and thanks for posting.

I'm really sorry there's been a delay in getting you connected. Our online orders chat team will be able to help with this so can you please try them and let me know how you get on.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
premjithayer
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: No broardband two weeks after house move!!

@DavidM thanks for your reply. I have called BT everyday since friday last week and chatted few times online. No solution yet. Last night I called BT and the lady on otherside said that order is placed but it needs to be approved. She is not authorised to approve so she will get someone today for approval and then ring me. I hope she will ring me, otherwise no one called me back from BT so far (apart from the annoying calls I got everyday from Indian call center. But those were also before move, they seems to be calm down because phone line has been working. Looks like their job is done).

0 Ratings