cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ruud316
Beginner
Message 11 of 16

Re: 4th attempt by BT and still no BT Sport channels appearing on my Youview box!!!!!!!

Yes! Various emails and the same promises of it'll be on in 24 hours. Still no channels appearing on my box! I'm off to SKY on Monday if its not on by then!
0 Ratings
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 12 of 16

Re: 4th attempt by BT and still no BT Sport channels appearing on my Youview box!!!!!!!

I'm going to merge this threrad into your original thread and then flag it again for moderator attention

0 Ratings
ruud316
Beginner
Message 13 of 16

Re: No bt sport channels appearing on youview box!

Thanks for merging my thread so it gets ignored! I will keep posting threads until you fix it! Stop fobbing me off I'm fed up off speaking with people on the phone and by email!

There are no bt sport channels on my tv box! I have done everything possible i can do! Its been 3 weeks you have not fixed it! You have deleted my app! Its been another 24 hours after the last 3 times you said it'd take 24 hours for the channel to appear! You have deleted my app again so yet again i cant watch bt sport this weekend.

Monday I'm cancelling EVERYTHING and going to SKY!

You have until then. The fault is yours not mine please try and care!
0 Ratings
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 14 of 16

Please remember this is a community forum so you posts do not go directly to BT . The forum moderators are BT employees and as such your original thread was notified to them and they posted an invitation to send them details. One thread and contact with the moderators should be sufficient to ensure that your issue(s) are looked at. Miultiple threads simply mean that your continuing issues may not be picked up by those follopwing the original thread.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 15 of 16

Hi @ruud316,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry it's taking so long to get this resolved for you. I can see Paula has been dealing with this for you and is due to call you later today.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
ruud316
Beginner
Message 16 of 16

What ever i give up. It'll be the same conversation. Your bt sport doesnt work because your not subscribed, your order has now been placed please wait 24 hours.

I bet the lottery it won't work!
0 Ratings