cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vikya
Message 1 of 4

No confirmation email, what do I do ??

2 weeks ago I telephoned BT and ordered Broadband and Telephone for my house. However I have not received any confirmation to say that its been ordered. No emails, no texts, not even a letter. I have tried to track the order online but I don't have a VOL number because the man never gave me one and I don't think I have a reference number. The man did give me a set of digits but when I type them in to track my order nothing comes up, it just says Order Not Found. 

The man told me that there would be an engineer come on March 3rd but without confirmation of my order I don't know what to do, please help me someone! 

Thanks in advance!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: No confirmation email, what do I do ??

Hi suggest you phone sales back and get them to check the order status
0 Ratings
Conz81
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Just call 0800 800 150 (or 150 from a BT landline) and go through to Order Management on Option 1, and press 1 again. This will either identify that an order has been placed for you, or you will be transferred to an advisor.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Conz81

If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’

Cheers
Conz81

0 Ratings
Vikya
Message 4 of 4

Thank you, I will do it tomorrow. I have just tried but they only open Monday to Friday 😐 

Thank you for the replies, ill let you know what they say 🙂

0 Ratings